Building on their experience and knowledge of the market place Ocean Media and Feehily’s Florists are delivering the inaugural “Fairytale Wedding Show” this January
By far the largest event of its kind in the region, the show provides an opportunity for suppliers and venues from across Ireland to meet and communicate with Brides and Grooms as they make their plans for their very own Fairytale Wedding.
Where and When
The two day show will be hosted in the Knocknarea Arena on the grounds of IT Sligo on January 19th and 20th 2019.
The event will run from 11am to 6pm on each day.
There is ample free parking at the venue. Tea and coffee is provided free of charge for exhibitors.
Benefits for exhibitors
Aside from the overall marketing campaign for the event which will conservatively attract over 1,000 people there are a range of individual benefits for suppliers.
Each supplier will receive. . . .. .
- 40 adverts - 20 seconds in length on Ocean FM
- Interviews at the event during Live Broadcast - subject to availability
- Reaching 66,000 people across the North West
- Professional Shell Scheme stands
- Lights and Power for each stand
- Profile on Fairytale Wedding website
- Promotion on Social media channels - Event Channels - Ocean Media and Feehilys Florists
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee and Water
- Free Wifi
- Staff on hand to assist with dressing your stand
- Prize of 1,000 euro of advertising for “Best Stand”
Ocean Media - Multi Media company with vast event and marketing experience including Car Shows, Wedding Shows, Concerts, Festivals, Corporate Events.
Feehily’s Florists - Award winning wedding specialists and venue decor experts Feehilys Florists will be bringing over 30 years experience in the wedding market to enhance and create a magical experience for all those attending.